Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?

Friday, April 29, 2005

It looks like

about every three
days I show up here
for my party.

I like to read Rosie's
blog. Its entertaining.
Mostly its her realizing
she is her.

I think she is good people.

Must be nice to live
comfortably in Miami.

I tried for ten years and lived
in mudholes.

But I was surrounded by
utter beauty. No shit.
What an entralling place.
It serenity sucks you in if
you ignore the traffic and
the wackos. And the urban
sprawl and the decimation
of the Everglades.

Can't ignore the cafe con leche.

Now there is some good stuff.
And the ropa vieja. And the
stone crabs. And the morros rice.
And tres leches. And the keys and
John Pennekamp State Park and the
associated key lime pie.

Enough.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.