side today. It really
is a beautiful day.
Hubby and I
forced stepson to learn
how to tie his shoes
this morning.
He is almost 8 YEARS OLD.
HELLO!
Noone at his house ever
taught him. MIFFED AGAIN.
He was so proud of himself.
He walked taller as he left.
Me and my daughter
ate popcorn chicken and
drank milk out of the carton
this afternoon.
She thinks its normal.
Of course, I dont let her drink
when she is sick.
People that visit think we
are weird.
Yes, I suppose we are.
Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?
Sunday, May 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Links
About Me
- Paige
- Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment