Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?

Saturday, May 14, 2005

You Can Now Call Me

a working stiff.

I worked 40 hours this
week for the first time
since my daughter was
born. 7 years ago.

I'm frickin tired.

Most of the tired is
the hour long commute
to work. That part
sucks hard.

Or it may be that I haven't
had my coffee yet this
morning.

I've been using this
amazing piece of
technology at work.
I can take control
of a person's computer
and work on it. Its
such a trip. The other
person can be in
Manila for goodness
sakes. Of course,
the person has
to allow me control
first. But jees,
what's next?

Amazing.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.