diet I tried was a
miserable failure.
I gained weight.
It may be that I
had some water weight
gain because of the
old monthly. That
may be it. I felt
like I was constantly
eating. Well, I was.
I don't like to
continually stuff my
face with salad.
I get all gaggy.
Then I felt hungry.
I've never been on
a diet before and I'm
obsessing here.
I just want to get
rid of 15 pounds.
Ok, so now I started
Atkins. I want a banana.
And a friggin portuguese
roll.
I haven't heard back from
the Editor at Bloomsbury.
She fast tracked a quasi
rejection letter to me upon
my first submission. I had
it in two weeks. Ka Bam,
no thank you Ma'am.
So I shot back at her asking
why her first letter was so
ambiguous and to perhaps
think about giving a me a
go.
Its been two months and nothing.
I guess no news is good news.
Perhaps its another way of
saying, move on.
This waiting shit sucks.
Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Links
About Me
- Paige
- Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment