Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?

Friday, June 03, 2005

Is It Spring

Yet?

Hello, this is the weirdest
Springtime I've seen in a
while.

Is it ever going to get warm?

The temperature vacillates..
cool...mildly warm...cold rain
humid, but chilly....I want
to wear skirts with no
pantyhose to work.

I want to sit comfortably
on the beach without a
towel draped over my legs.

I want to go swimming in
the ocean without fear
of the shivers when I get
out of the water.

I want to enjoy an
iced coffee because
its hot outside. Everyone
should agree with me that
hot coffee in the
summer sucks.

I want to get in my
car in the morning, touch
the steering wheel and
say, "hot, hot, hot".

I want to wear a pink
and green scarf over
my head with big
sunglasses while I'm
driving in my truck
and pretend I'm Audrey
Hepburn.

I want a popsicle
to melt all over my
fingers before I have
time to eat it.

Patience is a virtue
that I guess I lack
right now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.