Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Why Are You Pressuring

me to come up with a "Title" EVERY SINGLE time I want to write. Its annoying. Why do I have to have a title? Maybe I dont like to title because I have no idea what Im going to write about until I start writing. Work didn't suck today like it did yesterday. "Why?" you may ask.

Well, I'll tell you. They assigned more people to my team and therefore, I wasn't as friggin bogged down by work and I could actually do something with quality, instead of just pushing information without any content. They like quantity, yes, but quality suffers.

I'm the slowest one at work anyway. My output numbers are poor..I know, but at least I try and nip the problem in the bud right then and there and not pass it off to someone else.

I ate a steak sandwich for dinner. Or actually inhaled. I was hungry after that lean cuisine I had for lunch at 1:00. I ate dinner at 7:00. No snack in between.

Im rewriting my synopsis. Its currently four pages. Im trying to cut it to one and a half.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.