Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Optimist Park

Pool is where we spent
our afternoon. I felt like
I was in the Bronx.

The kids there were all
"street" with their hangy
all down pants. I could
see all the boys undies.

Me and Hubby analyzed
the pants down to your
knees phenomenon and
came to absolutely no
conclusions. I guess
the only conclusion
we came to is that
we came to no conclusion.

Miffed again.

Watching the Tony's
right now. Ethan Hawke
has beady eyes. John Boy from
"The Waltons" still has
that big gnarly mole on
his cheek.

The kids went on the
Slip N Slide today after
the big swim. They slammed
into each other constantly. Im sure
we have some bruises
going on right now.

We had to use the sprinkler
to keep the slide wet because
my goober Husband chopped
up the side of the thing this
morning while mowing the
lawn.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.