Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?

Friday, June 10, 2005

I Found a Grey Hair

on my head. AGAIN. I mean really, where has all my melatonin gone? I plucked the offending thread and hefted it as hard as I could out of my hand. It floated gracefully to the floor. Maybe I should change my attitude and love my aging body and adore my grey hair.

I worked my ass off today. I'm grateful to have a job, even though its temporary. I'm lucky to be able to help provide for my family, even though I cant fricking stand being tethered to a phone. Should I feel lucky I feel like a prisoner and give thanks for being in a state of employment?

I really don't see myself working in a call center for much longer. Talk about a soul destroyer. I'm wilting.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.