Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?

Monday, June 20, 2005

Only One More Week

until my summer vacation. I cannot wait. We are going to King's Dominion and then down to the beach. I'm sorry to get onto another subject, but whats with the pop-ups? I mean I downloaded a google toolbar to add yet another pop-up blocker to my computer's pop-up repertoire and what do I get? About four pop-ups a minute. Can I just be left at peace while I'm on the internet. Jesus.

OK, where was I? Oh yeah, I was talking about my vacation. I haven't been to King's Dominion since the late 80's. I guess its changed. Some.

Work was stressful today. It kind of sucked. I'm ready for it to be over. All day on the phone. Its sucking my lifeforce. I'll keep looking for something that interests me. If I keep saying to myself, "I'll find something worthy of my talents. I'll find something worthy of my talents," its bound to come true.

Have you ever been sitting indian style with your laptop on your lap and your toes go into cramp? I have, its happening to me right now. OUCH.

My husband's ex-wife just called and pushed all the right buttons and he blew his top. It doesn't really matter to me that he went off. It bothers me that his ex-wife still has the power to make him go off. It makes me wonder.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.