is 'ostracized'.
I applied for a job
with NCSU last week.
Perfect job for me. Writing
articles for their news service.
Some PR, interviewing people
to fill up space in their publication.
I didn't even get an interview.
I applied 4 times with NCSU
and haven't even been given
the opportunity to talk to
someone.
I understand there is always
someone better, but jees.
No wonder people veer
away from their dreams.
I dont think people want
to see anothers persons dreams come
to fruition.
Or shall I lay down and quit my
dream of writing?
Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Links
About Me
- Paige
- Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment