Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?
Sunday, July 17, 2005
Darn Mosquito Bites
Bronwyn is scratching and scratching and scratching and driving me nuts.
She will not stop. Next stop..bloody mosquito bites. Perhaps I need to
forage in the medicine cabinet for the Calamine lotion. The pink stuff. I think
that stuff is purely psychological. I've never known it give me any REAL
relief, but I loved it when my Mom took the time to dab it on.
Tome and I have chiggers. Its a bug that burrows into your skin
and makes you itch and have red spots. I asphyxiated mine with
clear fingernail polish and I believe they died. Tome was scratching
all night. Maybe his chiggers are still alive and kicking in there.
YEW..thats digusting. I LOVE summer!!!!
OK, calamine lotion time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Links
About Me
- Paige
- Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment