Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Michael Jackson

is toast.
He is so done.

What is this I read
about Michael crying and
begging some poor kid's
Mother to let him sleep
with her son?

If I had an Adult Male,
I don't care who he is,
crying and pleading to
sleep with my son, I'd
bitch slap him upside
his head, call him nasty
names and RUN out of
there.

Anybody who is so out
of the loop as to have
a personal magician
for entertainment is
certifiably NUTS.

Frickin kook.

You know what? My Dad
wasn't so hands on. He was
a product of the 50's. So what?

I had to grow up faster
that most, but it didn't
turn me into a FREAK.

Michael is so going down.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.