Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?

Monday, April 04, 2005

So Many Things

have happened
since I last wrote.

The Pope died.
Maybe women will be
recognized for their
roles in society
by the next one.
Oh, papal one.

Terri died.
Rest in Peace.
Bless her soul.

I painted my bedroom
dreamsicle orange
and everything else
is chocolate brown.

Exciting trendy color combinations.

We visited the nation's capitol
for the weekend.

Kidville, whew.

The Museum of American History
was filled from top to bottom
with spring breakers.

Whooping it up literally.

Singing and yelling..being
teenagers.

No cherry blossoms peeking out yet.
I'm bummed I missed them.

Finally saw the WWII Memorial.

It spoke volumes to me. Tears.
I was moved.

Next time, I'll try and brave the
Holocaust Museum.

Bron loved the Metro.

Spring Break sped by super fast.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.