Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Is My Face

about to fall off.
I went to the Dentist
this morning.

I had two cavities.
Two isnt so bad,
so I've had four in
my lifetime so far.

I despise the part where
you want to eat and drink
but your face is still all
numby and tingly feeling.

Im scared to eat because
my food may slide out of my
mouth onto my blouse.

But Im fricking starving.

I didn't eat breakfast cause
Dentists make me nervous.

Everything makes me nervous
though. I'll get nervous
about something in a skinny
minute, but it doesn't stop
me from doing things.

I face my nervousness head
on..and go through with whatever
it is..

a job interview
speaking in front of a large crowd
going to the dentist
scuba diving
being rejected a million times over by book publishers
major surgery
the step kids
driving car in very large unfamiliar metropolis
flying in tiny airplanes

Jees, what's next?

I hope it something that makes me nervous!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.