sucks when you're
on a diet.
Everybody is snarfing
cheeseburgers and
french fries or pizza
or whatever.
Yesterday, I went to
McD's with my daughter.
You know what I had?
A salad with chicken.
IT SUCKED.
I got absolutely
no satisfaction from
that psuedo fast food
meal.
Salad has always
made me gag anyway.
Lately I eat one two times
a day.
It makes me want to spit.
All my life I've been able
to eat whatever I want
whenever I want.
Stop smoking and
everything changes.
I can't go back to smoking,
so I better get used to not
eating what I want when
I want.
I went to work today
at my new job.
Nice place. There
are several buildings
at the Cisco Campus.
The architecture is
quite sleek. Nice lines.
Lots of glass.
Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
About Me
- Paige
- Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment