Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?

Monday, April 25, 2005

I'm Miffed

by these phone solicitors.

OK, so I was jumping around
trying to get my heart rate
up and keep it up so my
poundage will go down.

Sort of like what the
FOSSIL FUEL hoarders
should be doing
right now.

Put out more oil and the
price will go down.

ANYWAY..this chick
named Marsha calls and starts
the conversation out
like this, "May I speak
with Paige?"

"This is she."

That should be enough, right?

"This is Marsha and will you verify your address...blah de blah de blah?"

"If you tell me who you are and who you are with and what this

is about, I will verify my address."

"No, I cannot give you that information until I verify your address."

I hung up on Marsha.

This is the way this phone call should've gone.

"May I speak with Paige."

"This is she."

"Good morning, Paige. This is Marsha Blah Dee with Blah de Blah and

I'm calling concerning...blah de blah."

Obviously this was not a lucrative business phone call.

I don't think what was going on there was entirely forthright.

Scary.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.