I went to Lowe's this weekend.
We're talking throngs of people
buying yard stuff.
They even had carts of plants
and flowers set up in the
parking lot.
I bought some pretty flowers
that I don't know the name of.
I planted them in containers,
except for three pots. I'm going
to plant them in the yard.
I am really bad at growing things.
Either I overwater them and drown
the poor things or I completely
forget about them until its
too late. Either way, deado.
My Daughter asked me this
morning what my favorite
TV channel was when I was
a little girl.
I said we only had three
channels.
"What channels?"
she asked.
"ABC, CBS and NBC"
What's that?"
She has never heard of
them.
"What was your favorite cartoon?"
she asked.
"Scooby Doo," I answered.
"Scooby Doo always freaks me out."
My stepson hit a girl at school yesterday.
His Mother didn't punish him.
WTF?
Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
About Me
- Paige
- Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment