Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

What In The World

happened yesterday in Minnesota?

A 17 year old boy killing twelve people.

Including his grandparents.

He rambled through his high school shooting people to death.

I heard a DJ on Sirius say early this morning, "Parents, you need
to keep up with what's going on with your kids." He was referring
to the massacre.

I was taken aback and thought, "How does he know what is going on with that kid's relationship
with his parents? " Quick to pass judgement on the parents.

Then I thought, "that DJ must be childless."

Turns out the kid had no relationship with his parents. They
are both gone. POOF.

The Father commited suicide 4 years ago.

The Mother is in a nursing home with brain damage.

Now innocents are dead.

His wiring got all mixed up.

The mourning begins.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.