real fast
since I have to
shampoo my hair
and pick up the kids
from school.
I decided yesterday
as I sat inside watching
the outside to start
on a new novel.
I'm never going to
be a novelist if I sit
and wait for my first
manuscript to get
published.
It probably will never
get published. So, its time
to move on. Get a move on,
Girl.
I decided to go with mystery.
Oh shit, who knows what it
will turn out to be. My last
novel wrote itself. I lost control
of the story about 1/4 of the
way through anyway.
I need to find a literary agent.
I may as well put it out there.
Because my unsolicited
manuscripts are going
fricking nowhere.
Boom, over the transom,
back to me, it comes flying.
Or it sits in the sludge.
OK, off to take a shower.
Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?
Monday, March 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
About Me
- Paige
- Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment