about being unemployed
anymore.
I liked whining about
being LAID OFF
and how unjust it all
is.
But then again,
I can't sit around
and plead victim.
People get tired
fast of that schtick.
Move On! Hello!
So, I did.
I went to see my
new digs today.
NICE.
American Airlines
sucked for the last
few years.
My new company
has a sleek new building
in Research Triangle
Park and a full service
gym, a cafeteria,
unlimited coffee,
popcorn, snacks and
refreshments.
We had a soda machine
from 1979 that was
out of order most
of the time at my
last job. We didn't
even have a snack
machine for God's
sake.
What a fricking rathole
that place is.
I am so GLAD
I was laid off.
Opportunity knocked
and I answered.
Ah, it feels so good
to get this crap
off my chest and out
of my life.
It feels like I shrugged
off a flea infestation.
Speaking of fleas,
my cat, Midnight
is going in the cat
carrier tomorrow
morning for spaying.
She dragged her hinny
around the house a few
weeks for a whole week
screaming for some
male companionship.
I can't have that business
happening in my house
every month.
The ovaries have
got to go.
Tomorrow is
St. Patrick's Day.
Must wear green.
Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
About Me
- Paige
- Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment