Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Schiavo Yes or No?

I am so on the fence about
Terry Schiavo.

I feel like I'm two people.

One says, "Mercy!"

One says, "She is starving to death!"

One says, "Let her go, she would've died
14 years ago if the medical establishment
didn't intervene."

One says, "We can't just let her waste away."

One says, "Are we going to keep her alive until
she passes from old age? 40 more years? Is she
aware she is hungry? I don't think so. Her brain
is dead."

Ok, I've jumped off the fence onto the let her pass side of the pasture.

I don't believe her soul is in there. It moved on a while back.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.