Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Is It Me?

Is it me?
Or is Blogger
acting funny today.

Unemployment sucks.
At first I smiled
to see a new day.
No stress.
No more worries
about working at the
most stressful place
in the world.

The Airport.

8 weeks later
and after much enjoyable
snacking. I still wake
up with a smile, but there
is something else.

I have the shape of a
PILLBUG.

I guess walking those
long airport concourses
did keep the hip o patomus
away.

Where did these hips come
from?

So now.

No more snickers.

I have to eat salad.

I have to roll around
4 times a week with my
exercise ball.

I have to work out 3 times
a week with the Brazilian
hip hop lady on the DVD.

I have to go to lame
interviews for jobs
I don't really want, but I
have to practically grovel
for because I'm in fear
of losing my home.

Screw it.
I've worked out three
times already this week.

I'm going to pick up a pizza.
No pepperoni.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.