in strange ways.
Yesterday, a big ass
corporation contacted
me and asked me to
work for them.
I can write my own
ticket. I can work
whatever times I
choose.
I can take vacation
whenever I want.
They offered me a
good amount of money.
Last week I was begging
to work anywhere.
This week I'm in control.
How did that happen?
I guess somewhere
along the line I did
something good in
the KARMA
department.
Off to work out
with the Brazilian
hip hop lady on the
DVD.
Then I'll roll around
on the exercise ball.
I dusted my rice
chex with blueberries
this morning.
Pure white refined SUGAR
would have been better.
I can dream, can't I?
Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?
Friday, March 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
About Me
- Paige
- Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment