quite small
these days.
I haven't gone
anywhere new.
I can't travel
much anyway.
Who is going
to ferry my kid
to and from
school.
A Nanny?
I think if I
was self important
and so busy that
I had to hire a Nanny
to squire my kid
places then I would
get jealous of the
Nanny.
How great it
would be to get
to spend so much
time with my girl.
I have to remember
that this growing up
time for my kid is
short. One day I will
look back and wonder
how it went by so
lightning fast.
I realize this
and am happy
with putting
myself second.
In the scheme
of things. 18
years isn't much
time.
I feel like
a freshmen
in college again.
I gained the freshmen
fifteen after I quit
the cigs.
I ballooned up
swimmingly.
I miss the
cigs every now
and again.
Its been 9 months.
I'm having a hard
time believing I
actually don't smoke
anymore.
So, to try and
get the flab off.
I'm working out
and working out
and working out.
Its been two months
and I havent't lost
a frigging ounce.
How frustrating.
We are going to
DC for a couple
nights for Easter
this year.
My husband has
never been.
Thats bewilders
me. How can someone
grow up in the US
and never visit
the nation's capitol?
Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?
Saturday, March 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
About Me
- Paige
- Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment