have a new clothing
line called Edun.
Nude backwards.
I guess the opposite of nude
is clothed, so there you go.
I tried to find a place
to look and buy.
It doesn't seem to be
available in stores
here in rural North Carolina.
Hum, I wonder why?
I sincerely hope
their clothes are
everything they say they
are and I don't get all
disappointed in one of
my favorite people
when I find out their
business venture..is yet
only that...a business
venture....and the workers
are being exploited..and
they get paid 25 cents a
day and they go home with
blood on their hands and I
walk around proudly in with
what I believe is a sound
investment in humanism.
I hope two years from now
or four years from now they do
not stray from their
cause and sell the business
because their passions move
forward...onto something
else...and the buyer is a
money monger probably
from the U.S...who does
not give a one kahoot about
the condition of the product
or how it came to be...
Then I'd be just as bad
for buying it than the person
who sold it...but then again
I'd be innocent because the
clothing would be cloaked
under the humanely sound
Edun label.
Ignorance is bliss...
Where did that rant come from?
I am so jaded.
Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?
Monday, March 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
About Me
- Paige
- Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment