about my new
employer actually
inviting me to see their
building to see if it
is to my liking.
What's the deal?
So I ran out to
my mailbox today
to see if I received
another rejection
letter from one of
the biggie houses
on 5th Avenue.
Its so exciting
just to elicit a
response even
if it is negative.
I wonder what
it would be like
for them to call
me and ask me
if I can get something
written by say
2007 like Liz
did. She has two
years to write
a little diddy
about Diana.
I'm just jealous.
Petty jealousy.
Eating away at me.
I guess its better
to be jealous of
someone who
landed a serious
book contract than
say Paris Hilton.
Maybe my
manuscript
sucks.
Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?
Friday, March 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
About Me
- Paige
- Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment