Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Should I Begin?

Been fiddling and gnawing and twisting the idea of starting a second novel. While I am not the best writer, it does feel good to compose sentences. When I am writing, I go to that place. That calm blank part of my being that I only visit when I'm writing. I like it there. Time goes by and I don't even notice. I look up and it is 2 hours later. Its such a wonderful thing to craft a story and fall in love with the characters and turn the story into something that walks with my every step and is present in my dreams and my daydreams.

I dont even care if it gets published. What matters is that is that I do it. Just do it. The process gives me such peace and something to look forward to. Something to begin. Shall I? Yes, I think I will.

What to write. What to write. What to write.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.