Wow...Bronwyn, Kayla and I went to see the new Harry Potter movie and it was rreeaaallly good. Better than all the rest. Hands down. Maybe its because the actors are older now have grown into their roles and got a grip on their acting chops. Anyway, good movie. Go see it..if you not scared of wizards and elves and dwarves and somesuch.
So, I was listening to our radio station, this fine morning on the way to Chapel Hill and the radio guy, Bob, was really dissing the Harry Potter series and the movies. He is convinced its got the devil's hoofprints all over it and he would never go see it nor would he read the books. I think he is joking or he just wants to cause a stir or stir the pot..because really...its just a book.
Bought a volleyball net this weekend. We've been attempting to play. Nobody has gotten hit in the face yet..so thats good.
All for now..I have to get off Blogger and do some work.
Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Links
About Me
- Paige
- Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment