Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?

Friday, July 10, 2009

Craig and Laird

I got an excited call from my brother Craig this morning. It seems that he was "friended" on facebook by Laird Hamilton last night and they actually had a repartee on the email tool. He said Laird chose him out of about 250 people to talk to. How bizarre! They got to talking and discovered they know a lot of the same people that live/lived on the North Shore. Craig was simply blown away by the exchange. He is riding on clouding 9 today. What an ego booster.

It would be super cool if they got to surf together. I hope Laird doesn't break up with Craig. That would suck so hard. So it looks like we may have a visit Hawaii in the winter and we may get to meet or see Laird Hamilton from afar.

Or this guy is posing as Laird Hamilton and it's all a farce.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.