Whatz It with the weird impersonal
comments people or computers leave
on blogs? Such bullshit.
We signed on to a local gym today.
I biked for 30 minutes and treaded
for 15.
I'm guessing it will take about 3 months to
see any progress. It took a year to gain
the weight, 3 months is fair to work it off.
On to the real stuff.
I just saw this real alarming and
disturbing photo of a dead young
girl floating in the water in New Orleans.
I have never ever seen anything like that
in the US. What the f*** happened there?
What could we have done differently?
President Bush and the local govt's underestimated
the gravity of this thing. The last time a hurricane
blew thru there, the place flooded. History teaches
us nothing. DOE DE DOE...ah duh...stagnancy of movement
and lack of urgency begot death, murder, starvation, exhaustion,
thirst, theft and violence.
We can sure deploy thousands of troops for a false war in a skinny
minute, lickety split, but since the GOV'T saw no monetary
gain in deploying help to our bayou..they fiddle faddled around
until the masses started violently reacting to their own needs before
someone gave the order to send help.
I can see this happening in a country with meager resources, but in the
UNITED STATES?
I'm embarrased to be an American.
Get that stupid F*** out of office.
Then maybe we can regain some semblance of respect
from the rest of the world.
Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?
Friday, September 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Links
About Me
- Paige
- Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment