Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Summer isn't Lingering

For the last few nights, we've slept with the
windows open. Suddenly, summertime has vanished.

I read on the net that Mexico deployed its military
to help US with the Katrina relief efforts. WOW!!! Now, there's
a precedent.

Thats fricking amazing. Another country is extending their hand not
for money, but to offer help.

We sat around and deliberated about how many, if any, countries
will offer to help us in our time of need. We came up with ah, "zero".

I'm touched. It was completely unexpected. Most of the world, I'm sure,
is sitting around gloating, "Its about time they took a hit." People would love
to see the US go down in flames.

Thanks, Mexico. You are a true friend and you can make some mean arroz con frijoles.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.