Aren't we lucky?
We got a sneak peek at all the various
channels of Showtime and HBO the last
couple of nights. I guess Dish Network
wants us to subscribe.
Tome watched Supersize Me and was freaked out
and he watched Ray and was freaked out. He said
he thinks Ray was the best movie he had EVER
seen. That's big.
I watched French Twist. Its french subtitled. I did my
best to comprehend what was being said without
reading. I was hopeless. Alas, my french skills
are gone. Poof. It wasn't the best movie I've seen,
but it does have a nice turn. I enjoyed it.
So, after kid and spouse were out of the house this
morning, I sat down to peruse the delightful selection
of movies offered to me. Sadly, it was ripped away.
No more Showtime or HBO. What a tease.
I was pissed for a second, but I didn 't let it consume me and turned
on the radio.
I am currently enjoying my hiatus from work.
I will get bored soon. Or the money will run out.
I wonder which will come first.
The girls want me to go out to Champs tomorrow night for
dinner and drinks.
I believe I'd rather spend my money on Coldplay tickets.
If you had a choice to eat bad food at a loud restaurant or
listen to loud music with bad seats...which would you
choose?
Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Links
About Me
- Paige
- Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.
1 comment:
How do you generate buzz?
Much like there were at a time more homepages on free hosting services than seeds in a supermarket-grade tomato, there are gazillions of blogs out there today.
Much enjoyment and effect seems to have gone into your blogPlay poker on line the most popularity game anywhere
Post a Comment