I think I just got the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
I'm obsessed with finding a job and worrying about it.
I guess because I have no MONEY I am becoming
a hair puller. I pull and pull and pull. Its a wonder I have
any damned hair left.
I just sent a follow-up e-mail to the HR Director at
the community college. I applied for a position in the
Library..nothing major...I will help the students and
faculty with whatever library needs they may have.
Sounds right up my alley with my love of books
and knowledge.
We will see what happens there. I know. I'm reaching,
but something has got to give here soon.
But wait, let me chew on a couple more fingernails
and pull out a few more strands of hair as I go
bankrupt.
Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Links
About Me
- Paige
- Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment