Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?

Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday Morning

So its Monday morning and
I have to get back on the
job application bandwagon.

I applied for two jobs last week
and noone called. Even though
I did my follow-up gig.

This whole thing is becoming
a serious downer. I am not
as marketable as I thought I
was.

What I really want to do is go
back to sleep, but I can't do that.

The Halloween Party was a hit.
A huge 25 ft. bonfire, bobbing for
apples, hotdogs, a bluegrass band.
The whole thing. Photogs. The kids
had an absolute blast. Spooky hayride
in the dark woods complete with
chainsaw man jumping out of the woods.

Yesterday, we walked a lake trail and
threw dirt clods into the water and
tried to identify animal tracks. Nobody
believed me when I said there was bear
tracks. I wonder why?

Hurricane Wilma is slamming the west
coast of Florida right now. GREAT.
Next up, south Florida. Tome has
family there. I have good friends there.

I'm glad I moved up here to NC.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.