I can't even believe it's almost been a year since I last blogged.
I spend so much time reading other people's blogs, it seems like that would propel me to write something myself, but nope.
My buddies at work all left and now I don't have anybody to go out to lunch and gossip with. Woe is me. I'm in in quasi-graduate school right now at UNC Chapel Hill. I'm not convinced if I am going to apply for the Master's program. It means commitment to public health and I'm not sure yet if that what's I want to do. Of course, I'd rather enter into a MA in literature program, but where is the money there? Then again, there isn't any money in public health either. Back and forth, back and forth.
Do I have to have a description. I just like to write. OK?
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Links
About Me
- Paige
- Really, it is OK to be Quiet. My quiet does not mean I don't like you, I just don't want to talk at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment